This season’s trending styles are all about classic comfort, from dad sneakers to clogs, structured boots to fashionable slippers, and everything in between. Luckily, when it comes to comfort shoes with maximum support, staying stylish this season will be effortless. Comfort Pair offers everything you’ll need to stay comfortable and fashionable this fall season.
One of the most popular styles this season stems from a rise in stay-at-home positions after the pandemic. You’ll see people of all ages sporting clogs in the cooler weather, which are simply fashionable slippers! Another popular trend, in a similar vein, is loafers. You can find a variety of styles and sizes of both on Comfort Pair’s website.
Here are a few things to consider when it comes to shopping for this year’s shoe trends:
- Shop for something appropriate for the cooler weather. You’ll need an option to wear out to a pumpkin patch or to go on a quick pumpkin spice latte run.
- The rest of your clothes are now going to be warm and lengthy. Certain shoe styles are going to work better than others with this style.
- Heeled and platformed shoes can help elongate the legs and add dimension.
- Light creams and beige tones can make the darker fall colors in your wardrobe stand out more. On the flip side, maroon and black will pair with nearly anything this season.
- Chunky boots are a fantastic pairing with leggings and trench coats.