Did you know that the primary mistake we make when it comes to our foot health is the shoes we buy? Purchasing a good shoe is always very important, and we often don’t realize that the shoes we purchase are damaging and uncomfortable. When purchasing a shoe, make sure to always check your foot size because the sizes of your feet may differ. For example, it is often better to shop for shoes in the late afternoon as our feet tend to swell by the end of the day.
Proper hygiene can help our feet from getting infected by diseases or from developing various foot-related health issues. Changing socks daily and making sure that they are made from a suitable material will help with breathability.
Here are some simple ways to deal with your feet:
1. Scrubbing your feet with a pumice stone will help eliminate the dead and dry skin.
2. Apply foot cream before heading to sleep to avoid any cracked heels problems.
3. If your feet smell, talcum powder or foot sprays will keep your feet dry and clean.
4. Soak your feet for 10 minutes in warm water. Mixing it with salt and drops of lavender oil will relax the feet.
5. Improve blood circulation by dipping the feet alternatively in hot water and cold water. Hot and cold treatment works well for the feet.
6. Soaking your feet in warm water mixed with shampoo, helps your toenails immensely.
7. Applying a mixture of lemon juice and Vaseline will help fight cracked heels.
8. Almond Oil makes your feet smooth. Applying it regularly provides good results.
9. Getting regular pedicures is essential to proper hygienic maintenance.