For many people, discussing your feet and having foot problems can be an embarrassing topic. However, feet are not only vital to everything we do, but they’re also extraordinary! Here are five facts about feet that you may not know:
- Your feet are not usually the same size
- There are approximately 8,000 nerves in your feet
- In an average day of walking, your feet withstand totaling hundreds of tons of weight
- Toenails grow about 1 mm per month, which means it takes around 5-6 months to produce an entirely new toenail
- The average person walks 115,000 miles in a lifetime which is the equivalent of circling the globe more than four times
With all the remarkable things your feet do, it’s essential to take good care of them. Wearing a pair of orthotics or comfort-driven shoes can help support your feet and prevent injuries.
Check out our selection of shoes at ComfortPair.com for the best shoes for your feet.